Sunday, July 18, 2010

changes are inevitble

My life is changing very quickly. I found out that i'm pregnant again and my pregnancy is going well. i'm 11 weeks along and i'm not nearly so sick any more.

My husband told me he wants a divorce, that he loves me but he just can't be married to me anymore.  After  a long hard look at my life I've decided i don't think I want to be married to him either.

I'm very sad by all this but I have another life to think about other than my own.

I will be moving soon to a new apartment and living on my own. it  sounds scary but i will only be alone until january and i will have a little one to take care of.

1 comment:

  1. I dont want a divorce. Yet I cant stay in a marrage without affection. I not only love you, but am still 'in love' with you. When you said you werent 'in love' with me anymore and wanted to be left alone, it broke my heart. You are my best friend but lately you want less and less to do with me. I could never really make you happy in our marrage. Hopefully the choices you make now will give you the happieness I wasnt able to.

    ReplyDelete